Friday, July 30, 2010

Rice No More

Photo not mine
I've always wanted a skinny body. A Perfect 10 as what they say, well.. I wish! Im far from that, I sometimes feel like a big fat cow, exagg as I may seem but that's how I see myself in the mirror. :(



I really need to lose weight big time, so I can fit into my skimpy clothes, wear bikinis, and feel more confident about myself. Less rice diet startng tomorrow, haha! I'll start with less rice diet first before moving to NO RICE DIET at all. Like duh? As if I can control myself on not eating rice that instantly! Just wanna share my lame sentiments. LOL


XX,
Aya


Disclaimer: All data provided on this site [www.readmyhappythoughts.blogspot.com] are for informational purposes only. This is a PERSONAL BLOG, all opinions expessed on this page are solely mine---not from anyone else, unless otherwise noted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com