Thursday, November 3, 2011

First NOTD: Let's get crackin'

♥I might be a little late in trying out the new nail polish trend and no, I ain't  talking about nail arts where Nail Technicians [manicurists/pedicurists] had to draw cute little designs on the nail. 
♥Im talking about Cracking Nail Polish. Yes, it cracks by itself! =)

♥First: Paint your nails with your desired nail polish as a base.
♥I chose Glaze Snowglitz by Bobbie.
♥Let it dry.

Photo from Sony Cybershot DSC W520

♥Lastly, paint it with the cracking nail polish.
♥I used Cracking Nail Polish No. 439 by Monaliza.
♥In low light.

Photo from Sony Cybershot DSC W520

♥Blow your painted nails and Voila! It'll crack and it'll dry in less than 10 seconds!
♥In broad daylight
Photo from Sony Cybershot DSC W520

♥Applied with colorless nail polish
Photo from Sony Cybershot DSC W520


♥Amazing right?


♥I always go for plain light to dark subtle colors when it comes to nail colors but since this is so fun to do, I will not remove this for a week. =)
♥Bobbie Glaze Snowglitz P30-ish
♥Monaliza Cracking Nail Polish P90



XX,
Aya

Disclaimer: All data provided on this site [www.readmyhappythoughts.blogspot.com] are for informational purposes only. This is a PERSONAL BLOG, all opinions expessed on this page are solely mine---not from anyone else, unless otherwise noted.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com