Monday, October 3, 2011

Sunday dinner at Max's, SM Cebu

Boyfie's Platter Meal
P199 + 35 (extra rice)

 Fiesta Plate
P195

Bon with his Fiesta Plate

Everything Max's (condiments)

My Fiesta Plate
195
Instead of rice, I replaced it with rolls and I thought its the same as Shanghai rolls. Little did I know its bread and butter. Meh! I will not replace rice with rolls again. :|
       Photos from Blackberry smartphone.

XX,
Aya

 Disclaimer: All data provided on this site [www.readmyhappythoughts.blogspot.com] are for informational purposes only. This is a PERSONAL BLOG, all opinions expessed on this page are solely mine---not from anyone else, unless otherwise noted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com