Monday, November 7, 2011

Dimsum Break

I had my eyes checked few days ago so I can get my prescription glasses. I really wanted the cat-eye one from Ray-Ban its not available, So I  checked the glasses from Lacoste and United Colors of Benetton since the Optometrist [who is cute by the way] insisted I get either of the two. Even though we can pay it in 5 months, I decided to get one from Levis. Better watch out for my geeky-goofy-nerdy look!
Dimsum Break Banilad Town Center
Photo from Dimsum Break

Since we are at BTC, we made the decision to dine at Dimsum Break for lunch aside from the fact that its affordable, we also love their customer service.



Just a regular fast-food set up
Pancit Canton Snack Size P55
Boyfie's Rice Toppings and Lomi





Lomi P45
Rice Toppings with Coca-Cola P55

Feedback




Photos from Sony Cybershot DSC-W520

Instead of the usual feedback form, they have TxtPress. Yes! You will give your feedback thru text messaging. haha!

What I hate about the place:
I saw a FLY inside the place. :|

What I love about the place:
Very affordable
Yummy
Excellent Customer Service. Why? You see the pancit canton up there? Supposed to be it has only 2 pieces of bread, but since I wanted two, they let it slide. 
     They have super friendly waiters/waitresses.
     When you go out, they'll say "Thank you for coming Ma'am, see you tomorrow!" Imagine?!
What they lack from the total cleanliness of their facility, they make it up to their superb Customer Service.

XX,
Aya

Disclaimer: All data provided on this site [www.readmyhappythoughts.blogspot.com] are for informational purposes only. This is a PERSONAL BLOG, all opinions expessed on this page are solely mine---not from anyone else, unless otherwise noted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com